St Isan Road, Heath, Cardiff
Property ref: 121_661_4879184
Decorative arched surrounds, sheltered recess.
Approached via a double glazed front door with leaded light window inserts, matching side panels and fanlight above, leading onto a welcoming central hallway, feature original coloured leaded light window to side, useful storage cupboard under stairs recess, panel radiator, laminate flooring.
Stylish suite comprising low level WC, slim line wash basin with mixer tap, attractive ceramic wall tiling with decorative border tile, double glazed window to side.
Lounge 14'1" (4.29m) x 13'0" (3.96m) into bay
Overlooking the front garden and tree-lined avenue, art deco style tiled fireplace and hearth, double panelled radiator, laminate flooring.
Rear Family Room 14'3" (4.34m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Double glazed sliding patio doors leading onto the rear garden, laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, opening to . . .
Kitchen 14'0" (4.27m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
Appointed along three sides in duck grey coloured modern fronts with stainless steel chrome handles beneath round nose worktop surfaces, inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated Zanussi oven with separate grill, matching range of base and eye level wall cupboards, plumbing for automatic washing machine, integrated dishwasher with matching front, space for upright fridge/freezer, double panelled radiator.
Sitting Room 13'2" (4.01m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
With double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, additional double glazed window and door to the side drive, laminate flooring, wall mounted Worcester gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Approached via an easy rising single flight staircase with double glazed window to side, leading onto a central landing area, panelled radiator.
Bedroom 1 14'2" (4.32m) x 10'10" (3.3m) into bay
Overlooking the tree-lined avenue, built-out double wardrobes with shelving and storage compartments, double panelled radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 14'4" (4.37m) x 11'1" (3.38m) max
Overlooking the rear garden, built-out double wardrobes with hooks rail and storage compartments and shelving, laminate flooring, double panelled radiator.
Bedroom 3 14'9" (4.5m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
Overlooking the rear garden, double panelled radiator.
Bedroom 4 7'9" (2.36m) x 7'5" (2.26m)
Aspect to front, panelled radiator, laminate flooring.
Modern stylish suite comprising low level WC, shaped spa-style bath with mixer tap, circular wash basin with mixer tap, display shelving below, large double depth shower unit with quality shower and glazed shower screen panel, attractive ceramic wall tiling with decorative border, chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
Second Floor Landing
Approached via an easy rising full turning staircase with bright double glazed window to side, leading onto a central landing area.
Bedroom 5 14'7" (4.44m) x 13'7" (4.14m)
With two Velux windows to front and rear pitches, (no radiator).
Family Shower Room
Comprising shower cubicle with AKW shower, glazed shower screen panels, shaped wash basin with round nose display surface and cabinets below, low level WC, tubular radiator with storage compartments, attractive ceramic wall tiling.
Attractive forecourt area with shaped shrubs, mature silver birch tree, dwarf brick walling to pavement line with driveway pillars, paved driveway to garage, ornamental metal driveway gates.
Laid to lawn with shaped shrub and flower borders, timber gate to side, wrap-around paved patio area with outside lighting.
Single garage with up-and-over access door.
Viewers Material Information
Viewers Material Information:
1) Prospective viewers should view the Cardiff Adopted Local Development Plan 2006-2026 (LDP) and employ their own Professionals to make enquiries with Cardiff County Council Planning Department ( before making any transactional decision.
2) Transparency of Fees Regulations: We do not receive any referral fees/commissions from any of the Providers we recommend, apart from London & Country Mortgages, where we may receive a referral fee (amount dependent on the loan advance and product) from this Provider for recommending a borrower to them. This has no detrimental effect on the terms on any mortgage offered.
Tenure: Freehold (Vendors Solicitor to confirm)
Council Tax Band: F (2020)
St Isan Road, Heath, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath Low Level Station0.3 miles
- Heath High Level Station0.3 miles
- Ty Glas Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Kelvin Francis Ltd are an independantly owned and operated firm of Chartered Surveyor estate agents with over 30 years experience as leaders in the Cardiff residential market.
Innovators in knowledge, we are quick to implement new technology to enhance the buying and selling process but never at the cost of personal attention. The Directors and Valuers have 81 years experience between them but are very forward thinking in the methods, techniques of selling and Internet technology.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4879184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Francis Ltd, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.