71 Valley Drive, Carlisle, Cumbria
- Sold with Sitting Tenants
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Reasonable Rental Yield
- uPVC & C/H Throughout
- Driveway and Gardens
- Desirable Residential Location
- Outstanding Investment Property
- Viewing Highly Recommended
From Carlisle, head South on London Road turning left onto Cumwhinton Road. Follow the road up to the roundaboutand take the first exit onto Garlands Road. Turn left again onto Hunters Crescent and the first right onto Valley Drive. Follow the road round and the property is on the left-hand side.
The property is located in the popular Parkland Village residential area which is well served with a superb range of local amenities and facilities including shops, hairdressers, supermarkets, public houses, sports facilities, recreational playing fields and parks.
The area benefits from being within the catchment areas for a number of desirable nurseries, primary and secondary schools and excellent access to the city centre, regular bus service throughout the city and easy access to the M6 & A69 at Junction 43.
For sports enthusiasts the property is located close to local Rugby, Cricket, Football and Golf clubs.
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage all connected. TV, telephone and broadband available subject to provider regulations.
4.75m x 4.37m
4.34m x 2.51m
Stairs / Landing
1.83m x 1.73m
2.97m x 2.44m
4.2m x 2.46m
3.1m x 1.83m
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
71 Valley Drive, Carlisle, Cumbria
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlisle Station2.0 miles
- Wetheral Station2.2 miles
- Dalston Station4.7 miles
About the agent
H&H Land & Estates are one of the Norths leading property experts. We are an independent Estate, Lettings and Land Agents with an extensive heritage offering a depth of knowledge and experience unrivalled in the local markets. This combined with our comprehensive range of services for buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants ensures our nine offices are the first port of call for clients across Cumbria, Durham, North Yorkshire and the Scottish Borders.
We focus on bringing our customers a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR190345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H&H Land & Estates, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.