Grangeville Close, BS30 9YJ
- No Chain
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Home Office
- Driveway for Multiple Vehicles
- Close to Local Amenities
- Utility Room
- 4 Large Bedrooms
- Detached Property
The property is immaculately presented throughout and accommodation is ample. On entering the property a large hallway branches off to the lounge and open plan kitchen/dining room. Further to this lies a separate utility and w/c.
The kitchen/diner benefits from a double oven, plenty of storage space and air conditioning unit and there is a beautiful feature fireplace in the lounge.
Moving upstairs, a family bathroom and four good sized bedrooms complete the internal accommodation with the master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite.
Externally, there is space for multiple vehicles in the form of a driveway and double garage. The current owners have converted part of the garage into a home office.
The well-kept rear garden comes with lawn, patio area and L-shaped decking that spans the rear of the property.
A must see!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Grangeville Close, BS30 9YJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keynsham Station1.6 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station3.9 miles
- Stapleton Road Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Moorfield Estate Agents are an independent estate agency which was formed in 1999 and quickly proved to be a successful independent agent in Bristol. We are committed to helping all our clients relieve the stresses involved in any home move. Our friendly, proactive team have a detailed and in depth knowledge of the local market as such we can advise on the most effective means of renting, buying, selling, managing and investing in Bristol.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moorfields Estate Agents, Hanham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.