London Road, Appleton, Warrington, WA4
- Five bedroom Edwardian house
- Recently refurbished and immaculately presented throughout
- Impressive open plan kitchen
- Desirable location of Appleton
- Good road network with access to the M56
- EPC Rating = D
Set in extensive grounds, 'Rossett' has been subject to a comprehensive programme of improvements throughout.
Outside the property can be accessed from London Road or Quarry Lane through wrought iron double gates, the garden is predominantly laid to lawn to the front, side and rear with mature establish trees, shrubs and planting along with a large paved area to the rear providing an excellent area for entertaining.
Ten tiled steps lead to the verandah porch where a solid wooden door leads into welcoming and light hallway. The formal Living room is a splendid room measuring 31'ft in length with dual aspect windows and a stunning Mahogany feature fireplace, there is also a separate dining room with cast iron fireplace and a lovely Bow window. The kitchen is open plan and has been completely re fitted in recent years, bi fold doors lead out to the terrace. The ground floor is completed with an office, downstairs WC and utility.
A sweeping Oak staircase leads to the balcony and first floor where there is an impressive master bedroom suite, with dressing area and en suite shower room. On this floor are three further spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. A staircase leads from the landing to the second floor where there is a cinema room and further bedroom with en suite shower room.
Appleton is one of the best residential areas served by the thriving and bustling town of Stockton Heath, with its many restaurants, bars and good shopping facilities yet the house is right on the edge of fine, scenic countryside with many walks and access to two golf courses for example right on the doorstep.
Major shopping can be accessed in half an hour's drive in cities such as Chester, Liverpool, Manchester and country towns such as Knutsford, Altrincham etc.
For both business and pleasure the motorway system can be accessed within a few minutes at junction10 on the M56 bringing all the major north west centres. Warrington Station offers train services to London within approximately two hours.
London Road, Appleton, Warrington, WA4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warrington Bank Quay Station2.1 miles
- Warrington Central Station2.3 miles
- Padgate Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
No.1 Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step of t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI209015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.