Hamble Close, WR5
- ONE BEDROOM MAISONETTE
- CLOSE TO WORCESTER HOSPITAL
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & LIVING AREA
- BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- OFF ROAD PARKING & COMMUNAL GARDENS
- AVAILABLE DECEMBER
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hamble Close, WR5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcester Shrub Hill Station0.4 miles
- Worcester Foregate Street Station0.9 miles
- Worcestershire Parkway Station3.0 miles
About the agent
We are an independent property consultancy company based in Worcester. At the heart of it, we aspire to improve and help by creating a positive experience of those who are on the quest to buy property. We are passionate about enabling all those we work with, to realise their dreams by achieving realistic expectations.
We are experts in finding property that suit individual buyer needs and have vast amounts of experience in negotiating sales of property that meet aspirations of both the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by emdot Property Consultants, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.