Llwyn Afanc, Cwmrhydyceirw, Swansea
- Modern First Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- No Chain
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home
An immaculately presented one bedroom apartment offered for sale with no ongoing chain. This is an ideal opportunity for first time or investment buyers. Please call Peter Alan Morriston to arrange a viewing on or book 24/7 on our website.
An immaculately presented one bedroom apartment offered for sale with no ongoing chain. Situated in the popular development of Parc Gwernfadog in Morriston and conveniently located with excellent links to the M4 corridor and within walking distance to Morriston hospital and local transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises; one reception room, modern kitchen, bathroom and one bedroom. Externally the property has a garden to the front. Viewing is highly recommended. This is an ideal opportunity for first time or investment buyers. Please call Peter Alan Morriston to arrange a viewing on or book 24/7 on our website.
The property is accessed via a front door with storage cupboard to the outside. There are stairs leading to the open plan lounge.
Lounge 18' x 11' 3" max ( 5.49m x 3.43m max )
Two windows to front. Entry intercom phone. Electric heater.
Storage cupboard with shelving and rail. Access to loft. Storage cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 5' 10" ( 3.12m x 1.78m )
Fitted with a range of wail and base units incorporating single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Electric oven with four ring electric hob. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Window to rear.
Bedroom 13' 4" max x 8' 9" max ( 4.06m max x 2.67m max )
L-Shaped room. Window to rear. Electric heater.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising wc, wash hand basin and bath. with shower and screen. Tiled splash back. Extractor. Spot lighting.
Externally the property had a low maintenance forecourt to front with steps to the front door. There is an outside storage cupboard.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Llwyn Afanc, Cwmrhydyceirw, Swansea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llansamlet Station2.5 miles
- Skewen Station3.9 miles
- Swansea Station4.1 miles
About the agent
We're passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MTN302995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Morriston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.