Ayresome Street, Middlesbrough, TS1
- TWO BEDROOM MID-TERRACE PROPERTY
- GREAT FOR A FIRST-TIME BUYER / INVESTOR
- LOCATED CLOSE TO THE LINTHORPE AREA
- NEW FITTED KITCHEN & GROUND FLOOR WC
- BAXI COMBINATION BOILER INSTALLED IN 2016
- RE-PLASTERED / RE-DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS / AMENITIES
- VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED
- PLEASE CONTACT NS ESTATES ON TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
Double glazed door into the hallway and a staircase to the First Floor.
4.80m (15' 9") x 3.90m (12' 10")
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect and a central heated radiator.
KITCHEN / DINER
2.50m (8' 2") x 4.90m (16' 1")
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, roll top work surfaces, a range of fitted wall/base units, a stainless steel sink with drainer, free standing gas hob/electric oven, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Door into Inner Hall;
Door from Kitchen, timber door out to the rear yard and a door into Ground Floor WC.
GROUND FLOOR WC
Accessed via the Inner Hallway, compromising; a low level WC.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to Two Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
3.35m (11' 0") x 4.95m (16' 3")
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect and a central heated radiator.
3.30m (10' 10") x 3.15m (10' 4")
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, a central heated radiator and fitted wardrobes which house a Baxi Duo-Tech Combination boiler.
2.55m (8' 4") x 1.35m (4' 5")
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted bath with overhead shower, low level WC, hand wash basin and a central heated radiator.
Access to the rear yard where there is parking for one car, accessed from the rear alleyway.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ayresome Street, Middlesbrough, TS1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlesbrough Station1.2 miles
- Thornaby Station2.0 miles
- Marton Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to NS Estates, one of Middlesbrough’s fastest growing independent Estate Agencies.
Our apartments and homes are regarded as some of the hottest properties of the moment and we focus all our attention on letting and huge and varied mix of accommodation which we have on offer.
From the most exclusive of apartments to award winning homes, we have a wide range of stylish properties to suit any taste and budget.
At NS Estates we are passionate about property, but perhaps
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AyresomeStGS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NS Estates, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.