Perry Wood Walk, Worcester, WR5 1EH
- 1,369 sqft
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Open plan kitchen/diner with French doors to the garden
- Spacious lounge with feature bay window
- Separate study
- En suite master bedroom
- Single garage
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey & 10 year NHBC warranty
The Shelford is a traditional four bedroom home with single garage and driveway parking.
The hallway leads to a spacious kitchen/diner with French doors to the garden and a lounge with feature bay window. A separate study, guest cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
An en suite master bedroom, three further generous bedrooms and a family bathroom are found upstairs.
- Kitchen/Diner - 3.24m x 8.10m, 9'5" x 26'7"
- Lounge - 4.74m x 3.88m, 15'7" x 12'9"
- Study - 3.24m x 2.10m, 10'8" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.77m x 3.88m, 12'4" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.22m x 3.08m, 13'10" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.44m x 3.10m, 11'3" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.89m x 2.75m, 12'9" x 9'0"
- New city centre development
- 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Backs on to Perry Wood Nature Reserve
- Schools within walking distance
Perry Wood Walk, Worcester, WR5 1EH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcester Shrub Hill Station0.6 miles
- Worcester Foregate Street Station1.0 miles
- Worcestershire Parkway Station2.8 miles
About the development
- Beautiful new homes available near you
- Find your dream home
- Please contact developer for more information
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20129-179_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.