- NEW & FURNISHED!
- READY TO GO!
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathroom suites
- Open plan living area with fitted kitchen
- 1st floor position!
- Close to Manchester City Center
- Close to Salford Quays
- On site amenities!
- Cinema, business center, concierge and MORE!
Open Plan Living Area - 5.84m x 5.11m (19'2 x 16'9) -
Bedroom One - 3.35m x 4.29m (11'0 x 14'1) -
En-Suite Bathroom - 1.96m x 2.62m (6'5 x 8'7) -
Bedroom Two - 3.84m x 2.62m (12'7 x 8'7) -
"Jack & Jill Style" Bathroom - 1.96m x 2.62m (6'5 x 8'7) -
Important Information - - PLEASE NOTE: Home Estate Agents have not tested the services and appliances described within this document (including central heating systems), and advise purchasers to have such items tested to their own satisfaction by a specialist. All sizes quoted are approximate.
Making an offer: if you are interested in this property, please contact us at the earliest opportunity prior to contacting a bank, building society or solicitor. Failure to do so could result in the property being sold elsewhere and could result in you incurring unnecessary costs such as survey or legal fees. Most of our clients require us to advise them on the status of potential buyers, who make an offer to purchase, therefore you are strongly advised to make an appointment at this stage.
Social Media - Why not follow us on social media for regular updates on new properties coming to the market?! Twitter - @HomeInMonton - Instagram - home_monton! We look forward to seeing you soon!
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cornbrook Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Deansgate Station0.6 miles
- Pomona Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
"Choosing the right Estate Agent to sell your property is an incredibly important decision to make. You obviously want to ensure you receive the best price, in a time that suits you and make it as stress free as possible.
Growing consistently and now being one of the area's leading Independent Estate Agents are always striving to enhance our service.
Home Estate Agents can offer you:
Eye catching 'FOR SALE ' boards
A Director working on your behalf
An honest and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30136392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Estate Agents, Monton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.