Wallacefield Road, Troon
- Traditional semi detached bungalow
- Popular residential area
- Within easy reach of town centre, railway station and local golf courses
- Double glazing except skylight windows in loft
- Gas central heating
A timber door with circular glazed panel gives access to the entrance vestibule which in turn leads in to the reception hall.
The front facing lounge is a bright and airy apartment with the focal point being an inset coal effect gas fire set on a tiled hearth with traditional surround.
The rear facing dining sized kitchen is fitted with an ample supply of wall mounted and floor standing units with complementary work surfaces and breakfast bar. There is an integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Off the kitchen is a fixed stairwell leading to a floored and lined loft area with storage cupboard off.
Bedroom one which faces the front is fitted with wardrobe space, overhead storage cupboards, bedside shelving units and two chest of drawers. The second bedroom looks over the rear garden.
The rear facing shower room is fitted with bathroom furniture and incorporates a three piece coloured suite incorporating WC, inset wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower.
Heating is provided by a gas central heating system and windows are double glazed with the exception of the two skylight windows in the loft area.
The garden grounds to front and rear are mainly laid with red chips for ease of maintenance with borders to the front stocked with plants and shrubs.
A driveway to the side leads to a timber garage.
LOUNGE 16'2" x 12'2"
KITCHEN 13' longest x 11'7" widest
BEDROOM 1 12'1" x 10'2"
BEDROOM 2 10'2" x 8'3"
FLOORED AND LINED LOFT AREA 13'3" x 11.3"
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - D
These particulars are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed and it is the
responsibility of all intending purchasers to satisfy themselves regarding same. This schedule of particulars and the details contained herein shall not form part of any contract to follow hereon in respect of the subjects of sale.
Wallacefield Road, Troon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Troon Station0.4 miles
- Barassie Station0.9 miles
- Prestwick International Airport Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Waddell & Mackintosh, Solicitors & Estate Agents have been established in Troon for over 100 years and prides itself in its service to the public.
We understand that moving home is stressful but also an exciting time and we want to make that procedure as smooth as possible for you by giving you all our experience and help under the one roof.
The company has the most up to date technology and also prides itself on offering a one to one personal and professional approach to all our
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FORS1-3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waddell & Mackintosh, Troon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.