Portway Close, Andover
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Driveway Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Within Fantastic School Catchment
- Close To Shops and Amenities
- EPC Rating D (66)
Located in a cul-de-sac is this immaculately presented three-bedroom terrace house within catchment for fantastic schools. Downstairs comprises of an entrance porch, hallway with WC, a generous double aspect lounge/diner with log burner and a large newly fitted kitchen. The ground floor is finished with a conservatory at the rear with single sliding door leading out onto the enclosed rear garden. Upstairs is a master double bedroom with walk-in storage, two additional bedrooms which are both double proportion and a family bathroom. The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn and benefits from a rear gate access. To the front is a shingle driveway and additional space to park up to four vehicles.
Situated within a popular area of Andover, this is ideal for buyers who are looking to get a good sense of community, as well as being within catchment for Portway School. Within close proximity are convenience stores, community centres, walks and bus stops with routes directly into Andover Town Centre. There are many transport links with the A303 to London and the South, as well as the Train Station close by which provides a direct route to London Waterloo in just over an hour.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
Three double bedrooms; Immaculately presented throughout; Driveway parking for multiple vehicles; Within fantastic school catchment; Close to shops and amenities
TENURE: Freehold; SERVICES: All mains services; LOCAL AUTHORITY: Test Valley Borough Council; TAX BAND: C
A303 - 0.5 miles; Andover Train Station - 0.9 miles; Andover Centre - 1 mile; Whitchurch - 8.5 miles; Winchester - 17 miles
Portway Close, Andover
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Andover Station0.6 miles
- Grately Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10613978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Andover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.