Glenpatrick Road, Elderslie, PA5
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Possibilty to Extend Subject to local Planning
- Retaining Many of the Origianl Features
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- In Need of Modernisation
- Walking Distance to Local Schools
- Double Driveway & Garage
- Viewings are Highly Recommended
- Online Virtual Viewings Available
FRIDAY 6th NOVEMBER AT 12 Noon.***
Rare to the market is this 3 bedroom detached bungalow which will make a perfect family home, after modernisation. Subject to local planning consents the home has ample grounds to extend.
To the front of the home is the lounge with large bay window and side porthole window laid with hard wood flooring. To the front of the home is the first of the double bedrooms which has a bay window. To the rear of the home is the second of the double bedrooms which overlooks the garden and benefits from built-in wardrobes. The dining room and galley kitchen have been combined to make a fabulous space. Leading off the kitchen is the raised conservatory overlooking the garden which in turn leads out to a decked balcony which has stairs leading down to the garden. The shower room completes the ground floor.
On the upper floor is the attic room which has a dorma window and access to the eaves. The attic benefits from a WC, and also a large storage room.
To the front of the home is a feature brick wall which is gated at either side to allow for off-road parking and leads to the garage which has electrics. The private rear garden is laid mainly to lawn and is lined with mature shrubs and trees. The home also benefits from a store room which houses the boiler and there is storage in the basement cellar which are all accessed from the garden.
The home benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only. Online virtual viewings are available on request.
Lounge: 14'2" x 12'5" (4.32m x 3.78m)
Kitchen: 6'0" x 11'9" (1.83m x 3.58m)
Dining Room: 9'7" x 12'1" (2.92m x 3.68m)
Conservatory: 6'8" x 12'0" (2.03m x 3.66m)
Bathroom: 5'1" x 7'10" (1.55m x 2.39m)
Bedroom 1: 12'7" x 12'5" (3.84m x 3.78m)
Bedroom 2: 9'2" x 11'8" (2.79m x 3.56m)
Bedroom 3/ Attic Room: 9'6" x 14'11" (2.90m x 4.55m)
WC: 5'2" x 2'4" (1.57m x 0.71m)
Attic Store Room
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Glenpatrick Road, Elderslie, PA5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Johnstone Station0.9 miles
- Paisley St. James Station2.0 miles
- Milliken Park Station2.2 miles
About the agent
New Door are a modern estate agency based in Bishopton, we truly are your local agent. If you are looking to sell or purchase a home look no further than New Door. No matter how big or small we will provide a professional, friendly service that aims to take the stress out of moving. Our fixed fee policy which includes the cost of your initial home report and, with nothing to pay until you move home ensures that we are committed to selling your home.
If you are considering buying or sell
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEWDO_000599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEW DOOR, Bishopton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.