Leeds Road, Glasshoughton, CASTLEFORD
- Guide Price £95,000 - £105,000
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Additional Loft Room
- Lounge, Kitchen Diner & Utility Room
- Modern Shower Room to First Floor
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Convenient Location
- Online Viewing Available
*Guide Price £95,000 - £105,000* A LOVELY mid terrace home boasting two bedrooms PLUS A LOFT ROOM! Having a lounge, KITCHEN DINER & UTILITY ROOM! Well presented throughout with a MODERN SHOWER ROOM and GARDENS TO THE FRONT & REAR! MUST VIEW!!!
A lovely two bedroom mid terrace home with the added benefit of a loft room, in a popular location close to local amenities and motorway networks. The living accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen diner and utility room to the ground floor. There are two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor plus a loft room to the second floor. Externally there is a buffer garden to the front and a yard to the rear!
Lounge 12' max x 14' 3" max ( 3.66m max x 4.34m max )
Having a window and door to the front elevation, a fireplace, a central heating radiator and some built in storage.
Kitchen 12' 8" max x 14' 3" max ( 3.86m max x 4.34m max )
Having a fitted kitchen comprising of both wall and base units, with work surfaces over. Includes a stainless steel sink and drainer, an electric oven, and an electric hob. Part tiling, gas central heating radiator,and an under stair storage cupboard. Double glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room 9' max x 7' 4" max ( 2.74m max x 2.24m max )
Fitted with base units, a sink and drainer, and plumbing for a washing machine. A door sits to the side as does a double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor, and having a gas central heating radiator, and doors leading to two bedrooms, and the shower room.
Bedroom One 11' 7" max x 14' max ( 3.53m max x 4.27m max )
Double glazed window to the front, and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" max x 9' 10" max ( 2.54m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted cupboard housing the boiler, and a gas central heating radiator.
Having a shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, and the w.c. Part tiling. Heated towel rail, and a double glazed window to the rear.
Loft Room 13' 2" max x 14' 4" max ( 4.01m max x 4.37m max )
With a window.
Externally the property has a garden to the front and an enclosed yard area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Leeds Road, Glasshoughton, CASTLEFORD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Glasshoughton Station0.5 miles
- Castleford Station0.7 miles
- Pontefract Tanshelf Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Castleford William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Castleford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF110200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.