High Road, Turnford, Broxbourne
- Three bedroom character family home
- Two reception rooms
- Superb bathroom
- Outbuilding (Can be used as Gym/Office)
- Off Street Parking to Rear
- Stunning condition throughout
Stunning three bedroom, two reception room character cottage with parking and useful outbuilding ideal for home office or gym. Situated in a popular and convenient location close to Brookfield shopping centre and Hertfordshire Regional College. Really must be seen.
William H Brown are proud to offer for sale, this Victorian Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced family home situated in a popular residential location close to Hertfordshire regional College and Brookfield Farm shopping centre. This stunning home is presented in fantastic condition throughout and benefits from a useful outbuilding in the garden that would make an ideal gym or home office, along with off street parking to the rear. This superb property really must be seen to be fully appreciated.
The Accommodation Comprises:-
Double glazed entrance door to:-
Lounge 12' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front, wood effect flooring, radiator, superb ornate cast iron fireplace, opening to:-
Dining Room 12' 5" x 10' ( 3.78m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace, wood effect flooring, door to stairs.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, comprehensive range of fitted wall and base units with integrated oven, electric hob & extractor fan, ample preparation worktops with 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, spotlights.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled paneled bath with mixer tap, chrome towel rail, tiled walls, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft, doors to:-
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes, wood effect flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Decked patio area leading to artificial lawn. Rear access to Off street parking space.
Insulated with power and light connected, ideal for a home gym/office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
High Road, Turnford, Broxbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheshunt Station1.4 miles
- Broxbourne Station1.8 miles
- Theobalds Grove Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Broxbourne William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Broxbourne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX106683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.