Kings Road, Harrogate
- 1 Bedroom
- Furnished Room
- Furnished Property
- Fitted Kitchen
- Power Shower
- Security Entryphone Access
- Double Glazing
- Permit Parking Available
- 1 Reception
A superb, furnished en suite room to rent in a recently refurbished modern/contemporary professional house share within easy walking distance of the town centre. Ideal for a professional person wanting to live in stylish accommodation with like minded housemates
* BILLS INCLUDED (GAS, WATER, COUNCIL TAX, TV LICENCE)* FREE WI FI* FREE WEEKLY CLEANING OF COMMUNAL AREAS* FLAT SCREEN TV IN COMMUNAL LOUNGE* FANTASTIC LIVING KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES* VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Kings Road, Harrogate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.2 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.2 miles
- Starbeck Station1.7 miles
About the agent
R & W Lettings and Property Management, Harrogate
The Old Chruch, 55-57 Grove Road, Harrogate, North Yorksire HG1 5EP
R&W Lettings and Property Management is an independent company specialising in the letting and management of residential property. From our offices in Harrogate and Leeds we deal with properties throughout the Yorkshire region, as well as nationally.
We are experts in the residential lettings market and let and manage properties on behalf of private individual landlords and investment companies. We pride ourselves on our professional yet friendly service to both tenants and landlords al
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30138368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R & W Lettings and Property Management, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.