Brandreth Close, S6
- Rent Includes Utility Bills
- 8 Bedrooms
- City Centre
- Available for Students
- Available for 2021 - 2022
- House Share
- Washing Machine
- Furnished Property
- 8 Bathrooms
***AVAILABLE FOR 2021/22 ACADEMIC YEAR. DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH ENSUITE BATHROOMS STUDENTS WITH FREE OFF-STREET PARKING. These large rooms are within walking distance to shops, public transport and local amenities. Everything you need is right here. On offer to rent are large double bedrooms each with their own ensuite bathrooms and shared kitchen & lounge.
- Special Comments - This is truly a prestigious property boasting modern fixtures and fittings throughout. The Landlord has spared no expense in making this property comfortable, safe, quiet and enjoyable.
- Location - Ideally situated. Within walking distance to Tesco Superstore. ALDI and Iceland supermarkets are a 7 minute walk up the road. Public transport, parks and so much more are all within easy reach from your front door.
- Kitchen & Lounge - Shared kitchen and lounge facilities offering a beautiful fitted kitchen with 2 electric benchtop cookers & ovens, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave and plenty of cupboard space. - Bathroom - For your convenience, each room has its own ensuite bathroom.
- Bedrooms - All bedrooms are spacious and include bed base and mattress, desk, chair and wardrobe with lots of storage space.
- Parking - Plenty of off-street parking is available free of charge.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Rent - Just £99.75 including bills (gas, electricity, water & internet). - Deposit - £200
- Available Date - 1st July 2021
- Contract Length - 30th June 2022
- HURRY. Don`t let this unique opportunity slip by. Large rooms with ensuite bathrooms located so close to all local amenities and universities at such an affordable price are a very rare find. This is truly a beautiful and well maintained property and not to be missed. Call us now to book a viewing. We are open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Brandreth Close, S6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Infirmary Road Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Langsett/Primrose View Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Shalesmoor Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Nicholas Humphreys, Sheffield (Broomhill and Crookes)
Office S3, 3-5 Tapton House Road, Sheffield, S10 5BY
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys?
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30138807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Sheffield (Broomhill and Crookes). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.