Matchams Lane, BH23
- ++ Exceptionally Spacious Luxury Park Home approx 50' x 20' ++
- Large 'Open-Plan' Living Space with Superb Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room & Bathroom
- Features include Vaulted Ceilings, Gas Central Heatng & Double Glazing
- Utility Room
- Sun Terrace & Garden with Large Summerhouse
- Long Driveway leading to DOUBLE GARAGE
- Pets Considered
- Located Between Ringwood & Christchurch
Stately Albion 'New England Special' 2010
'Open Plan Living Space' approx 20'6" x 19'4". Range of floor and wall cupboards. Space for fridge/freezer. Built in oven and hob with cooker hood over (untested). Inset spot lights & Vaulted ceiling. Feature fireplace in lounge area. Double doors to garden.
Utility Room: approx 6'5" x 6'2". Floor and wall cupboards. Boiler cupboard. Plumbing for washing machine.
Study/Bedroom 3: approx 9'4" x 5'10". Fitted cupboard and desk unit.
Bedroom 1: approx 11'7" max x 9'4". Fitted wardrobes
En-Suite Shower Room.
Bedroom 2: approx 12'7" max x 9'8". Walk in Wardrobe
Jack n Jill Bathroom: Jacuzzi bath with shower over. Vanity unit & WC.
Gas Central Heating (Calor Gas) & Double-Glazing
Private Rear Garden backing onto woodland. Sun Terrace with steps to private garden. Large Summerhouse.
Excellent Off-Road Parking & DOUBLE GARAGE
Communal Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool, Playground & Fishing Lake.
Pitch Fee: approx £4750 per annum
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE VENDOR'S AGENT Dorset Park Homes
IMPORTANT NOTE: These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. They do not form part of any contract. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order or have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase Ref.W03800
Matchams Lane, BH23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christchurch Station4.2 miles
- Pokesdown Station4.5 miles
- Bournemouth Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Dorset & Hampshire Park Homes is a specialist department within Dixon Kelley Estate Agents in West Moors which handles the sales of new and second hand Park Homes on the many and varied Residential Parks in the Hampshire/Dorset area.
The homes are promoted with high quality digital internal and external colour photographes together with floor plans, room sizes, pitch fees and other relevant information.
* Office open SEVEN days a week
* Experienced sales team
* Free no
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference W03800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dorset & Hampshire Park Homes, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.