Sladepool Farm Road, Birmingham, B14
- 3 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Detached Bungalow
- Rear Garden
- Secure Off Road Parking
Sladepool Farm Road is situated off the Alcester Road South, Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 5EE
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD WITH SECURE GATED OFF ROAD PARKING.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH ACCESS TO STUDY/BEDROOM FOUR AND UTILITY CUPBOARD WITH PLUMBING FOR AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE.
* AN EXTREMELY SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN AREA COMPRISING OF A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNIT WITH QUARTZ WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, INSET SINK WITH MIXER TAP, ISLAND UNIT WITH FURTHER BASE CUPBOARDS, INTEGRATED DOUBLE OVEN AND GRILL, INDUCTION HOB AND DISHWASHER, SPACE FOR AMERICAN STYLE FRIDGE FREEZER. A DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO FRONT ASPECT, SKYLIGHT WITH UP LIGHTING, BIFOLD DOORS TO REAR AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS ALL WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS. TWO OF THE BEDROOMS HAVE DOUBLE DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN.
* MASTER BEDROOM HAS AN ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM COMPRISING OF A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, VANITY WASH HAND BASIN AND SHOWER CUBICLE WITH RAINFOREST SHOWER.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, VANITY WASH HAND BASIN AND P SHAPED BATH WITH RAINFOREST SHOWER OVER.
* BISTRO STYLE GARDEN WITH PAVED PATHWAY, TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES AND WITH LOVELY CENTRE ARTIFICIAL LAWNING.
* NO UPWARD CHAIN
The property was converted from office use to a detached bungalow and has undergone a strip down to brick renovation, everything removed back to bare brickwork and rebuilt with new roof layout, new plumbing, new central heating, new wiring new windows/ doors etc. Full planning and building regulations obtained.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Study.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
3.23m x 2.03m (10' 7" x 6' 8")
Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area
12.75m x 4.11m (41' 10" x 13' 6")
4m x 2.9m (13' 1" x 9' 6")
Ensuite Shower Room
2.87m x 1.17m (9' 5" x 3' 10")
3.96m x 2.95m (13' 0" x 9' 8")
3.96m x 3.1m (13' 0" x 10' 2")
2.87m x 1.83m (9' 5" x 6' 0")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Sladepool Farm Road, Birmingham, B14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirley Station1.5 miles
- Yardley Wood Station1.5 miles
- Whitlock's End Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the lates
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KHT200243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Kings Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.