Ferndale Road N15
- Well presented and spacious three bedroom house
- Reception room and kitchen
- Downstairs showroom and en-suite to the master bedroom
- Excellent transport links
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Ferndale Road N15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Tottenham Station0.0 miles
- Seven Sisters Station0.3 miles
- Stamford Hill Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Castles opened its first estate agency in 1981 and has since grown to boast nine offices throughout North London and Essex. Castles has established itself as one of the areas most recognisable brands and is synonymous with the term 'leading estate agents'.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10590749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents, Tottenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.