Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26
- Two double bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- Cul-de-sac location in Bure Park
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Garage and allocated parking
- Rear garden
- Immaculately presented throughout
Located in a cul-de-sac in Bure Park is this two double bedroom home with a garage and off road parking offered in excellent condition throughout
Outstanding two double bedroom mid-terraced house situated quietly within a popular private close. The property benefits from a contemporary design-lead interior, off street parking including garage, and double glazing throughout.
The house comprises entrance hallway, modern high specification fully fitted kitchen, bright well proportioned reception room with double doors opening to private enclosed South-West facing garden with useful gate access, and WC.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, modern family bathroom and loft access.
The market town of Bicester is within close proximity to Junction 9 and 10 of the M40 motorway linking it to London and Birmingham. Bicester North offers a commuter service to London Marylebone in around 50 minutes. There's a recently built cinema and Sainsbury's supermarket in the town centre.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bicester North Station0.7 miles
- Bicester Town Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3756623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Bicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.