- Semi-detached modern home
- Cul-de-sac location in Mabe, outskirts of Falmouth/Penryn
- Four bedrooms, master en-suite
- Large kitchen/diner with utility room
- Generous living room, downstairs WC
- Garage and driveway parking
- Large, level garden
- No onward chain
THE PROPERTY Located on a small cul-de-sac within the development is this fantastic semi-detached home. The largest of the designs on Kingston Way and enjoying the rare benefit of an attached garage with parking in front as well as a particularly appealing large, level South facing garden! The accommodation to the ground floor comprises a generous living room, downstairs WC, large fully fitted kitchen/diner with separate utility whilst upstairs are two double bedrooms (master with en-suite), two singles and a family bathroom. All is well presented throughout with lots of natural light, double glazing, gas central heating and plenty of storage. The property further benefits from the remainder of the 10 year NHBC new build warranty.
This is an ideal low maintenance, easy to live in, family home or investment and is available with no onward chain.
ACCOMMODATION IN DETAIL (ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE)
ENTRANCE HALL 19' 0" x 6' 3" (5.80m x 1.93m)
LIVING ROOM 14' 9" x 10' 9" (4.52m x 3.29m)
WC 5' 5" x 4' 0" (1.66m x 1.23m)
KITCHEN/DINER 17' 7" x 11' 1" (5.36m x 3.38m)
UTILITY ROOM 5' 1" x 4' 0" (1.55m x 1.23m)
FIRST FLOOR Stairs and landing to...
BEDROOM ONE 12' 6" x 10' 4" (3.82m x 3.17m)
EN SUITE 6' 7" x 3' 11" (2.03m x 1.21m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 0" x 10' 5" (3.36m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM THREE 7' 4" x 6' 11" (2.26m x 2.12m)
BEDROOM FOUR 7' 4" x 695' 6" (2.24m x 212m)
BATHROOM 6' 8" x 6' 2" (2.04m x 1.90m)
GARAGE & PARKING Driveway parking for one car in front of a 18' 4" x 10' 2" (5.6m x 3.1m) garage.
GARDEN Roughly 48' (14.63m) long and 27' (8.23m) wide enclosed and level rear garden.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penryn Station0.8 miles
- Penmere Station2.4 miles
- Falmouth Town Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Heather & Lay have been at the forefront of independent estate agency in the Falmouth, Penryn and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. As a local firm we have an established reputation within the local community and beyond. The bedrock of that reputation is the quality of our service and our honest, straightforward approach to business.
We have three directors, Tim Heather, John Lay and Natalie Oliver and a dedicated team of professional
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100338009532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heather & Lay, Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.