Hollow Lane, Draycott-In-The-Clay
- Detached. Four Bedrooms
- Lounge. Dining Room
- REFITTED KITCHEN. Utility Room
- Guest Cloakroom. Family Bathroom
- Tandem Garage. Driveway. EXTENSIVE REAR GARDEN
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
This SPACIOUS detached family home sits in an EXTENSIVE PLOT which enjoys a HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY comprises: lounge, dining room, REFITTED KITCHEN, utility, guest cloaks and to the first floor four bedrooms and family bathroom. Tandem garage, block paved driveway and EXTENSIVE GARDEN to the rear.
This SPACIOUS detached family home situated in the village of Draycott in the Clay sits in an EXTENSIVE PLOT which enjoys a HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY. The village itself has a good first school and post office/shop and there are excellent transport links to the A50 and A38 together with the towns of Burton on Trent, Derby and Lichfield and also the market towns of Uttoxeter and Ashbourne are all within commuting distance. In brief the property which benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazing comprises: lounge, separate dining room, REFITTED KITCHEN, utility room, guest cloakroom and to the first floor four bedrooms and family bathroom. To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles giving access to the tandem garage and EXTENSIVE GARDEN to the rear overlooking open fields.
Access to the property is gained via a block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Having Karndean flooring; double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; door leading into:
With Karndean flooring incorporating Celtic Knot feature; stairs to the first floor accommodation; central heating radiator; doors off to:
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; low level w.c.; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; complementary tiling; designer radiator; Karndean flooring.
Refitted Kitchen: 15' x 10' 8" ( 4.57m x 3.25m )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven with combination microwave and hob; plumbing for dishwasher; integrated fridge and freezer; floor mounted central heating boiler; a range of matching eye level units; larder unit with bi-fold doors; designer radiator; double glazed window to the rear elevation; ceiling down lighting; Karndean flooring; cooker hood; opening into:
Utility Room: 7' 7" x 6' ( 2.31m x 1.83m )
Comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit with work surface over; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; Karndean flooring; designer radiator; complementary tiling; double glazed window to the rear elevation; door leading out to the rear garden.
Lounge: 17' 6" x 12' ( 5.33m x 3.66m )
Having Karndean flooring; double glazed bow window to the front elevation; cast iron fire surround with log burning stove and feature custom made mirror over; wall lighting; central heating radiator; door leading into:
Dining Room: 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Having Karndean flooring; central heating radiator; double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
Having double glazed window to the side elevation; recessed airing cupboard housing the hot water tank; loft access which is fully boarded with pull down ladder; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 12' to back of wardrobes x 10' 3" ( 3.66m to back of wardrobes x 3.12m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; series of fitted wardrobes; alcove storage cupboard; central heating radiator; laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two: 14' 5" x 8' 6" max excluding wardrobes ( 4.39m x 2.59m max excluding wardrobes )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; fitted wardrobes; central heating radiator; laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three: 10' 10" x 7' 9" to back of wardrobes ( 3.30m x 2.36m to back of wardrobes )
Having two double glazed windows to the front elevation; fitted wardrobes; central heating radiator; laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four: 10' 11" max to back of wardrobes x 7' 10" ( 3.33m max to back of wardrobes x 2.39m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; fitted wardrobes; central heating radiator; laminate flooring.
Having bath with waterfall style mixer taps and wall mounted Mira Thermostatic Controlled Rain Head shower and hand held shower with side screen; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; heated towel rail; complementary tiling; double glazed window to side elevation.
With double door; power and lighting; personal door to the side elevation.
To the front is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. Side gated access leads to the extensive rear garden which has patio area, steps leading down to footbridge over Salt Brook to extensive lawn with mature trees and hedge boundaries. Shed/log store. Rear access to Riddings Lane.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter take the A50 towards Derby at Sudbury roundabout take the third exit onto A515 continuing into the village of Draycott in the Clay taking a left hand turn into Hollow Lane where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hollow Lane, Draycott-In-The-Clay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tutbury & Hatton Station3.7 miles
- Uttoxeter Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Uttoxeter Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Uttoxeter
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your lo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR107536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.