Queen Street, City Centre, Cardiff
- LARGE THREE BEDROOM 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE CITY CENTRE
- 23 FOOT LOUNGE/DINING AREA
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- NO CHAIN
- Concierge 24/7 for security
Spacious and modern second floor three bedroom apartment in a fantastic position with private balcony to rear with optimum space throughout with over 23 foot reception space.Concierge in operation upon entrance and serviced lift for access and allocated car parking space to the first floor.Must see!
A spacious three bedroom second floor apartment located within "The Aspect" apartment block. Located on the corner of Newport Road you are only walking distance from Cardiff City Centre and has an allocated car parking space to the first floor. Benefiting from a large communal entrance with fob access and 24 hour concierge, personalised letter boxes and serviced lift. This airy apartment comprises of entrance hallway, Leading to large bathroom, and two storage cupboards, Three double bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master and open plan Lounge/Dining Area leading to private balcony thorugh UPVC patio door, And seperate modern fitted kitchen with intergrated appliances. Fantastic space throughout with 23 foot lounge/dining room and UPVC windows, Electric heaters and wooden effect flooring throughout.
The property benefits from a 24 hour concierge security entrance service and Reception, with wide seating area, personalised letter boxes, fob controlled door entry system and serviced lift.
Open aspect via entrance door with airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
Lounge 23' 3" narrowing to x 16' 1" ( 7.09m narrowing to x 4.90m )
Spacious main reception room with wooden effect lainate flooring throughout. Two UPVC windows to rear and UPVC patio door leading out to balcony from rear aspect.
Kitchen 9' 2" narrowing to x 7' 4" ( 2.79m narrowing to x 2.24m )
Contemporary fitted kitchen with wooden laminate effect flooring. Modern slimline floor and eye level units and complimentary work surfaces, Incorporating a stainless steel sink, electric hob with canopy extractor hood above. Intergrated dishwasher, microwave oven and electric oven. Space for fridge/freezer.
Master Bedroom 14' 1" narrowing to x 9' 7" ( 4.29m narrowing to x 2.92m )
Built in wardrobe and UPVC window to rear and electric heater. Laminate wooden effect flooring throughout.
Three piece white suite with vanity unit and intergrated wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap with complimentary splashack tiling and W.C. Panelled bath and chrome shower unit over head with clear glass shower screen and tiled throughout. Tiled flooring and large mirror.
En-Suite Shower Room
Contemporary three piece suite with ceramic tiling to half wall and tiled flooring. Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Air ventilator, wall heater and mirror.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" narrowing to x 8' 1" ( 4.47m narrowing to x 2.46m )
UPVC window to rear and wooden effect laminate throughout and electric heater.
Bedroom 3 14' 8" narrowing to x 5' 1" ( 4.47m narrowing to x 1.55m )
Built in wardrobe and built in shelving unit to the rear. UPVC patio door to rear with wooden effect laminate flooring and electric heater.
Residents Car Parking
Adjacent to The Aspect is a private residents car park, with an allocated car parking space for Apartment 24 numbered 16. The car park is approached via full height fob operated entry double gates with excellent security and easy access to the first storey.
The property Is leasehold 999 years from 2001 with a current annual ground rent of £200 per year and an annual service charge of £2,400 per year.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Queen Street, City Centre, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Queen Street Station0.1 miles
- Cathays Station0.6 miles
- Cardiff Central Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALY303696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.