Highwood Road, Appleton, Warrington
- STUNNING VIEWS
- ELEVATED POSITION
- REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- OPEN PLAN ENTERTAINING FAMILY DINING KITCHEN
- THREE FURTHER RECEPTION ROOMS
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LOG CABIN HOME OFFICE
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
Situated in an elevated position on a sought after established road. This property has been completely transformed to provide fantastic flexible space with superb entertaining open plan kitchen/living area. Features worthy of particular note include the entrance hall with Copper slate flooring, lounge with multi-fuel burning stove, garden room and study with Patio doors to the garden and stone flooring. The family kitchen is fantastic open space with quality integral appliance and large island with 'Caesar Stone worksurfaces' and underfloor heating. To the first floor there are stunning views to the North and West, four bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms. Externally sunny rear garden, Scandinavian Log Cabin with power, ideal for use as a home office/studio. The internal accommodation on offer needs to be viewed to fully appreciate the standard and flexibility on offer.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Highwood Road, Appleton, Warrington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warrington Bank Quay Station2.0 miles
- Warrington Central Station2.2 miles
- Warrington West Station3.3 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It's why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area's leading estate agent.
Gascoigne Halman Stockton Heath is managed by Christine Rees, an enthusiastic manager
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 792597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Stockton Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.