Welling Way Welling DA16
- Off Street Parking
- Outbuilding / Summer House
- Excellent Location
- Close To Amenities
- Two Bathrooms
- Great Transport Links To The City
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
To the ground floor the accommodation comprises a generous sized entrance hall, family bathroom, Bright lounge, spacious dining room with access to a stunning kitchen. Upstairs you will find four well proportioned bedrooms and a family shower room.
Externally to the rear is a patio area and out building. To the front there is parking for multiple cars.
Welling is a residential area with popular schools and offers everything you would expect from a local High Street, including a wide range of supermarkets, shops, restaurants, pubs and bus routes to surrounding areas including Bexleyheath, Blackheath, Bluewater and Abbey Wood with the up and coming Crossrail Network. Welling Station offers direct links to London Bridge, Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Waterloo East & Victoria. Danson Park is a local family favourite with the historic Danson House and boating lake.
Energy Efficiency Rating E.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Welling Way Welling DA16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Falconwood Station0.3 miles
- Welling Station0.8 miles
- Eltham Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one office, independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 300 staff, working from more than 30 different offices and divisions. The Group has been established as a leading estate agency and is currently ranked in the top 20 across the UK. The Group's growth has incorporated other successful brands including Langford Russell, John Payne Residential, MAP Chartered Surveyors, Start Mortgage Services, Start Conveyancing, & Unique.
Our highly trained team h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P230635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Blackfen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.