Truslers Hill Lane, Albourne, Hassocks
- Semi-Rural Setting
- Large Well Enclosed Gardens
- Substantial Outbuildings
- Ample Parking
- Electric Gates
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite Bathroom
- 4 Further Bedrooms, One On Ground Floor
- Family Shower Room
- Kitchen Overlooking Gardens
The property is situated in a semi-rural location between Hurstpierpoint and Henfield and thus there is easy access to the A23. Hurstpierpoint with its historic High Street offers a range of speciality shops and pubs and restaurants whilst Henfield offers an excellent range of local facilities including 2 supermarkets, a greengrocers, bakers, pharmacy and many other independent retail outlets. There is also a wide choice of pubs, cafes and restaurants and both doctors and dental surgeries. Brighton is about 8 miles distance whilst the nearest main-line station is at Hassocks.
The property is an attached older style cottage which has been extended to provide spacious family accommodation. The property is set in large grounds with a substantial range of outbuildings providing garaging, workshops and storage and the property would very much suit those applicants looking to run a business from home. The property is approached via sliding electric gates to a large driveway and ample parking with security lights. The large gardens are a particular feature with lawns and mature trees and the whole garden is enclosed by 6' fencing providing a high level of privacy.
The cottage itself has a sitting room with open fireplace, study and a ground floor bedroom whilst there is an inner hall with utility/shower room. To the rear is a conservatory overlooking the gardens which opens to the kitchen. Stairs lead to the first floor where there is a large master bedroom with a newly fitted bathroom with bath and shower. There are also three further bedrooms and a family shower room. The property has gas fired central heating.
BrochuresBrochureTruslers Hill Lane, Albourne, Hassocks
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Truslers Hill Lane, Albourne, Hassocks
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station3.6 miles
- Burgess Hill Station4.3 miles
- Wivelsfield Station4.8 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30146128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.