West Parade, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
- Stunning Sea views
- Sought After West Indies Complex
- Spacious, Three Bedroom Apartment
- Two good size, south facing sun balconies
- Garage with electronic door
A most spacious three bedroom South facing apartment with stunning sea views.
This prestigious apartment is set on the first floor of Monserrat within the sought after West Indies complex of apartments.
The property, offered for sale with no onward chain, has double glazing and warm air gas heating.
There are three good size bedrooms, and set off the living room and dining room are good size South facing sun balconies.
The block is located on the seafront, within walking distance of the town centre and railway station.
Boiler cupboard, phone point, and cloaks cupboard
18' 0" x 13' 0" (5.49m x 3.96m)
Twin aspect - South/West. Fireplace, wall heater, TV point, doors to the balcony
24' (7.32m ) Wide - directly South facing with stunning sea views
14' 8" x 11' 0" (4.47m x 3.35m)
Wall heater, door to balcony
10' 6" x 4' 9" (3.20m x 1.45m)
Directly South facing with lovely sea views
17' 0" x 11' 0" (5.18m x 3.35m)
Built in wardrobe, wall lights, and sea views
16' 0" x 11' 6" (4.88m x 3.51m)
Wash basin, built in wardrobe
12' 3" x 8' 6" (3.73m x 2.59m)
15' 6" x 8' 3" (4.72m x 2.51m)
Sink unit, range of cupboards, drawers, worksurfaces, wall tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, glass fronted cabinets, built in fridge/freezer, cooker point, dishwasher
White suite, shower cubicle, panelled bath, WC, washbasin, wall tiling, heated towel rail, extractor, airing cupboard.
Attractive, well cared for lawns
Garage at rear of complex - number 35 - with electronic door
Additional garage may be available for purchase if required.
Remainder of 999 year lease
Ground Rent: N/A
Service Charge: £2,475 (2020)
Share of Freehold
Council Tax Band E (currently £2,456)
EPC: Current - 65D Potential 68D
West Parade, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Collington Station0.2 miles
- Bexhill Station0.7 miles
- Cooden Beach Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Abbott & Abbott have been established since 1937 making us the longest standing and trusted estate agent in Bexhill, serving the community for the last 10 decades.
We have a very experienced and friendly team, utilising state of the art technology alongside traditional values, to provide clients with a first class service, covering Bexhill and Little Common as well as surrounding villages.
Please call us for a free, no obligation, valuation if you are considering a move.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18368227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbott & Abbott, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.