Sea View Flat, East Cliff, Bournemouth BH1
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- SEA VIEWS
- ADDITIONAL STUDY/SUN ROOM
- SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
Tenure: Share of Freehold
19' 4" max x 7' 9" (5.89m x 2.36m)
Handset and video screen for entry system, radiator, wall mounted thermostat for gas fired central heating, dado rail, coved and smooth ceiling with inset spot lights. Airing cupboard housing pressurised hot water system with storage and shelving.
24' 9" max x 20' 0" max(7.54m x 6.1m)
UPVC double glazed doors to 'Juliet' balcony and further UPVC double glazed door to open balcony. Sliding glazed doors to study, two radiators, TV point, wall light points, coved and smooth ceiling with two ceiling light points and three inset spot lights.
11' 1" x 8' 0" (3.38m x 2.44m)
UPVC double glazed windows to side with sea view across the tree tops to the Isle of Wight. Sink and drainer with waste disposal unit fitted set in work top with cupboard under and washing machine adjacent, range of matching base, drawer and eye level wall units with integrated 'Bosch' appliances including fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, dish washer and four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, wall mounted Vaillant boiler, part tiled walls, extractor fan, wood effect wideboard flooring, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights.
19' 3" x 9' 6" (5.87m x 2.9m)
UPVC double glazed doors to Juliet balcony with sea view across to Isle of Wight, range of fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes, shelving and dressing table area, dado rail, radiator, wall light points, coved smooth ceiling with ceiling light point. Door to:
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
8' 0" x 7' 6" (2.44m x 2.29m)
White suite comprises wide glazed shower cubicle with mains fed shower fitted, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mirror over and light with shaver socket above, white ladder style radiator/towel rail, extractor fan, tiled walls, tiled floor, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights.
15' 9" max x 11' 3" (4.8m x 3.43m)
Sliding glazed doors to study, radiator, range of matching bedroom furniture including wardrobes, shelving, two bedside cabinets and chest of drawers, wall light points, coved and smooth ceiling with ceiling light point with ceiling fan fitted.
10' 0" max x 5' 4"min (3.05m x 1.63m)
White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment and glazed shower screen, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mirror over and light with shaver socket above, white ladder style radiator/towel rail, extractor fan, tiled walls, tiled floor, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights.
8' 9" x 8' 0" (2.67m x 2.44m)
Sliding doors from second bedroom, sliding doors from lounge area, UPVC double glazed windows and door to balcony, radiator, fitted desk and drawer units, coved and smooth ceiling with ceiling light point.
11' 7" x 5' 9" (3.53m x 1.75m)
Open balcony with tiled floor and glazed panels to front and side, sea views to the front Southerly aspect and lovely aspect across the well maintained communal gardens.
Dunholme Manor is set in beautiful landscaped gardens with direct access to the Cliff Top. Driveway from Manor Road, leads to the underground car park where a space is allocated to the apartment. There is also visitors parking to the side of the main entrance.
TENURE & CHARGES
Share of Freehold
We understand that the service charge is currently £1450 per six months to include the building insurance, lift maintenance, cleaning and lighting of the communal areas, porter service, a reserve fund, water & sewerage charges and the maintenance of the communal grounds.
Council Tax Band 'F' £2569.45 (2019/2020)
NOTE: IF YOU ARE VIEWING A PROPERTY WITH HOUSE & SON, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Before arranging a physical viewing of a property, consider viewing virtually first to minimise the number of visits you need to make.
2. Note that viewings should ideally take place outside commuting hours and avoid using public transport wherever possible.
3. Nonsurgical face coverings and gloves will be required, during visits.
4. Viewers are asked to wash hands ideally using a hand sanitiser prior to entering and leaving the property.
5. Avoid touching surfaces. If you have them use gloves and disinfectant wipes.
6. Only one professional and up to two other adults should attend viewings, where viewers need to be accompanied by small children they should be kept from touching surfaces.
7. Physical viewings should be limited to members of the same household. e.g. If a couple wish to view but are currently living in separate households, they should book separate viewings.
8. Any feedback on the property should ideally be discussed outside or after the visit. Please be patient; it may take longer to secure a viewing due to staff being furloughed or more property visits having to be accompanied by the agent.
All of these measures are in place to keep everyone as safe as possible.
15-minute maximum per viewing.
Where possible, and depending on the size of the property, agents and viewers will be asked to minimise time inside the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Sea View Flat, East Cliff, Bournemouth BH1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station0.7 miles
- Pokesdown Station1.4 miles
- Branksome Station2.9 miles
About the agent
House & Son, Bournemouth - Sales
Lansdowne House, The Lansdowne, Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3JW
Thank you for choosing House & Son. We are one of the oldest multi property agencies in Bournemouth specialising not only in sales but also lettings, property management and survey & valuation. We pride ourselves on providing a good traditional and professional approach to the buying and selling process. We now have offices in Winton as well as Bournemouth. Please call our friendly staff for further information.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 12280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House & Son, Bournemouth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.