Samuel Vickery Way, Chard
- Extremely Well Presented 3 Bedroom Semi - Detached House
- 3 bedrooms - 2 doubles and a single
- Bathroom, En-suite Shower room, & Cloakroom
- Living room, Kitchen diner fitted with smart hi gloss units
- Gas central heaing & PVC double glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Side Access
- Garage Plus Parking Space
- A Beautiful Home!
With stairs rising to the first floor, double glazed window to the side aspect, double panel radiator, wall mounted thermostat.
Double glazed bay window to the front, wall mounted modern electric Dimplex flame effect fire, a double and a single panel radiator, TV and telephone points. Deep under-stairs storage cupboard.
Fitted with a range of high gloss finish fronted soft close wall and base units, rolled edge worktops over. Inset stainless steel bowl and drainer with mixer tap over. Integral electric oven, and fridge freezer, gas hob with overhead extractor. Wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler.radiator, tiled floor, TV point, double glazed window to the rear.
With a uPVC part double glazed door to outside, tiled floor.
Fitted with a white two piece suite comprising; low level WC and a wall mounted wash hand basin with taps over. Part tiled walls, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, built-in over-stairs airing cupboard, access to the loft, fitted loft ladder, light and insulation.
Double to the rear with radiator.
En Suite shower room
Glazed & tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, & WC. Radiator. Shaver point. Extractor fan.
Double to the front with radiator.
Single to the front with radiator.
P shaped bath with shower over & glazed side screen, wash basin, & WC. Radiator. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
Up and over door to the front, personnel door into the garden, power and light are connected.
There is a garden to the front of the property with side access leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is easy to care for and is enclosed by fencing. There is a patio seating area and lawn beyond.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Samuel Vickery Way, Chard
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Axminster Station7.4 miles
About the agent
Savill Andrews aim to provide a traditional personal service based on our extensive expertise built up over many years combined with excellent local knowledge. The two principals - Gary Andrews and Mark Savill - have both been in the property industry for several decades and bring their enthusiasm for all aspects of selling, letting, managing, & developing property for personal or investment purposes. Call 01460 64111 or 01935 388565 for a F
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1546_SAVA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savill Andrews, Chard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.