Loughborough Road, Quorn, Loughborough
- RETIREMENT LIVING
- EXCLUSIVE GATED COMMUNITY
- STYLISH COMMUNAL SPACES
- SELECTION OF BUNGALOWS AVAILABLE
- ONE AND TWO BEDROOM DESIGNS
- 24/7 CALL SYSTEM
- CAMERA ENTRY SYSTEM
- WELL SERVED CHARNWOOD VILLAGE
- CAR PARKING BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION
- >>>REGISTER FOR MORE INFORMATION<<<
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Newton Fallowell
There will be a communal lounge which will be set in the centre of the development and will overlook the beautiful landscaped gardens and terrace. With a House Manager, 24-hour emergency call system and a camera entry system, you can rest assured, feeling safe and secure in your new home.
The development will be fully accessible to all, with lifts to all floors, as well as an onsite car park. We are currently selling our apartments off-plan.
Fitted kitchen - We provide a range of quality appliances, including waist height oven, ceramic hob and integral fridge/freezer. Everything is laid out to make cooking and cleaning as effortless as possible.
Bedroom - Luxury and comfort are at the core of our bedrooms. We provide generous storage with either a walk-in wardrobe or fitted wardrobe to the main bedroom.
Living Room - Our spacious living rooms are both light and neutral décor, making it is easy to add your own personal touches to your living area.
All your daily necessities are within easy reach, with a Co-op store just down the road and the village centre just 0.3 miles away. In Quorn, there's a local convenience store, post office, chemist, optician, hairdresser and eateries, as well as a medical centre and library.
There are service charges at Farnham House which help to create a superbly kept and pleasant environment among the gardens, grounds and communal areas - please ask for detailed information.
BrochuresBrochureLoughborough Road, Quorn, Loughborough
Loughborough Road, Quorn, Loughborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barrow upon Soar Station1.5 miles
- Loughborough Station2.3 miles
- Sileby Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Newton Fallowell Estate Agents is a family run company built on a love of homes and passion for property and people. This, along with a culture of positivity and continuous innovation, allows us to deliver an amazing moving experience to all our customers. With extensive knowledge of the Loughborough and Charnwood area, and property market for over 20 years, we're here to guide and advise you in all aspects of the moving process.
'WHETHER YOU THINK YOU CAN, OR WHETHER YOU THIN
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30152274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.