Warple Way, Acton, W3
- Fantastic Location
- Newly Built Luxury Apartment
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- NO GAS - So No Gas BILLS EVER!
- Excellent Storage Throughout
For more information or to arrange a viewing call the Red Bear office.
Short on time? We also offer accompanied Online 360° Virtual Tours and FaceTime® Viewings - give the office a call to arrange yours today!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Warple Way, Acton, W3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Central Station0.4 miles
- Turnham Green Station0.7 miles
- South Acton Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Red Bear Property Management are a London Letting and Asset Management agency, where an ethical and professional service is paramount. With our global reach and partnerships, we are fortunate enough to deal with some of the finest properties, and our dedicated team understand fully the bespoke service required to meet the needs of our clients, purchasers and tenants. Our headquarters are based in Wandsworth High Street, within two minutes walk of Southside Shopping Centre.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference REDPM_000127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Bear Property Management Limited, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.