Valley Hill, Loughton, IG10
- Three Bedroom 'Mock Tudor' Style Family Home
- 12ft Lounge with Plantation Shutters
- 23ft x 17ft Kitchen/Diner/Family Room
- Guest Cloakroom
- Amtico Flooring to Ground Floor
- Contemporary 8ft Bathroom Suite
- 53ft x 26ft Rear Garden
- 18ft Garage and Off Street Parking
- Close to Loughton Central Line Station and Shops
- Roding Valley Nature Reserve Nearby
Refurbished and remodelled, the current owners have created a stunning family home ideal for modern living with a spectacular 23ft x 17ft open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi-folding doors to the 53ft rear garden. There is a further 12ft lounge; 13ft hallway; and guest cloakroom to the ground floor with mostly Amtico flooring. Two bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and a contemporary 8ft bathroom suite to the first floor. Set close to Loughton Central Line station, shops and Roding Valley Nature Reserve there is also an 18ft garage and off street parking.
13' 6" x 5' 7" (4.11m x 1.70m) Double glazed obscure windows to front aspect. Amtico flooring. Understairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
12' 4" x 12' 0" (3.76m x 3.66m) Double glazed window with plantation shutters to front aspect. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Coving.
23' 0" x 17' 7" (7.01m x 5.36m) Fitted with wall and base units. Butler sink with mixer tap. Wood worktops with tiled splashbacks. Space for range cooker and American style fridge/freezer. Integral dishwasher and washing machine. Amtico flooring. Skylights to rear aspect. Radiator. Spotlights. Bi-folding doors to rear garden.
5' 0" x 2' 9" (1.52m x 0.84m) Close coupled WC. Pedestal wash basin with mixer tap. Amtico flooring. Spotlights.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Loft hatch. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light point.
12' 7" x 10' 9" (3.84m x 3.28m) Double glazed bay window with plantation shutters to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
12' 2" x 10' 8" (3.71m x 3.25m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
7' 1" x 6' 7" (2.16m x 2.01m) Double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
8' 9" x 7' 1" (2.67m x 2.16m) Suite comprises feature bath with mixer tap; walk-in tiled shower with glass screen; wash basin with mixer tap; and close coupled WC. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. Spotlights.
Paved providing off street parking. Gated side access to garage and rear garden.
53' 0" x 26' 0" (16.15m x 7.92m) Commences with patio leading to lawn with decking to the rear.
Valley Hill, Loughton, IG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughton Station0.3 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station1.0 miles
- Debden Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Woodbury Homes is guaranteed to provide you with a new experience that you shall not forget. With an honest approach using the latest technology and good old fashioned values, we believe that this is the most important guide in enabling us to provide you with a very satisfying and happy move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18332045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodbury Homes, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.