Bunbury Road, Northfield, Birmingham, B31
From the Selling Agent's Offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed down Church Road and at the traffic lights, turn left into Bunbury Road. The property is located some distance along on the right hand side.
Northfield, situated South West of Birmingham offer a number of sought after local schools including The Meadows & St Brigid’s Primary Schools, Shenley Academy Secondary School & Sixth Form together with Turves Green Boys’ & Girls’ Secondary School in West Heath. Regular road and rail public services are available with railway stations located in Longbridge and Northfield providing access to Birmingham City Centre with the M5, junction 4 and M42, junction 2 being readily accessible. Other facilities include Northfield Library, Northfield Pool & Fitness Centre and a range of shopping facilities locally including the rapidly expanding and recently regenerated Longbridge Town Centre.
* Substantially Extended Freehold Detached Residence with potentially Self-Contained One Bedroomed Granny Flat to the side
* Ideal for Three Generation Family or perhaps for family requiring a rental income from the potential Self-Contained Flat
* Some internal Modernisation and Improvement ideally required to the property and particularly to make the Flat totally Self-Contained
* Popular location close to all local amenities including sought after local Schools, Railway Station and local Shopping and other local amenities
* Open Porch & Reception Hall
* Two Elegant Reception Rooms, Garden Room/Family Room & Breakfast Room
* Fitted Kitchen with range of kitchen fittings and separate Utility
* Six First Floor Bedrooms
* Ground Floor Shower & Toilet
* Two First Floor Bathrooms
* Potentially Self-contained Ground Floor Flat comprising: Lounge, Conservatory, Kitchen, Double Bedroom with En Suite Shower & Toilet
* This is a most substantial Detached residence with One Bedroomed Flat to the side offering flexible accommodation for a wide of variety of prospective purchasers
* Off Street Car Parking
* Spacious Southerly Facing Rear Garden
* Viewing Highly Recommended
Tenure: The Agent understands that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is installed.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed.
Shower Room with Toilet
Sitting Room (Front)
4.34m into wide bay x 3.35m
4.8m x 3.43m (15' 9" x 11' 3")
Garden Room/Family Room
3.43m x 2.74m (11' 3" x 9' 0")
3.96m x 3.5m (13' 0" x 11' 6")
6.1m max x 2.51m
3.43m x 2.29m (11' 3" x 7' 6")
Bedroom One (Front)
4.57m into wide bay x 3.35m
Bedroom Two (Front)
4.04m x 3.43m (13' 3" x 11' 3")
Bedroom Three (Rear)
3.5m x 3.35m (11' 6" x 11' 0")
2.6m x 2.4m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
Bedroom Four (Front)
4.5m x 3.28m (14' 9" x 10' 9")
Bedroom Five (Rear)
5.49m x 3.28m (18' 0" x 10' 9")
Bedroom Six (Rear)
2.6m min x 1.98m
3.2m x 2.2m (10' 6" x 7' 3")
4.34m x 3.6m (14' 3" x 11' 10")
3.05m x 2.2m (10' 0" x 7' 3")
4.42m x 3.35m (14' 6" x 11' 0")
En Suite Shower Room & Toilet
Driveway at Front providing Car Parking for numerous Cars
Delightful Southerly Facing Mainly Lawned Rear Garden
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bunbury Road, Northfield, Birmingham, B31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northfield Station0.4 miles
- Kings Norton Station1.1 miles
- Longbridge Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 45 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 12 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the latest methods to promot
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR190028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Northfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.