11 Park Well, Hexham, NE46
- High specification eco home
- Stunning open plan living spaces including living room, dining
- room and breakfasting kitchen
- Study/ground floor bedroom
- 4 Double bedrooms including principal suite
- 4 Bathrooms
- Double garage and generous parking
- Triple glazing
This superb detached property features stylish, contemporary accommodation throughout. The property is part of a small development of 16 state of the art eco homes, built in 2017 in a Scandanavian inspired style., 11 Park Well offers unrivalled energy efficiency including a mecanical ventilation with heat recovery system that allows ventilation within the building whilst minimising heat loss. Photostatic solar panels generate electricity minimising running costs and sealed draft free insulation and high performance triple glazing ensure maximum comfort.
The ground floor has a stunning open-plan layout, with a living room and a breakfasting kitchen and dining room, both of which have doors opening onto the rear garden. The kitchen has sleek, modern units, a central island and integrated appliances. Also on the ground floor there is a useful utility room, a study/ground floor bedroom and shower room/w.c.
An impressive oak turned staircase leads to the first floor, where there is a family bathroom and four double bedrooms, including the generous principal bedroom with its dressing room and en suite shower room. A guest bedroom with full height windows overlooks the rear garden while a third bedroom has an attached study which could be used as a dressing room. The fourth bedroom includes an en suite
At the front of the property there is a detached double garage with electric door and a generous block-paved driveway with parking for up to four vehicles as well as an area of lawn, To the rear there is a private west-facing garden, with an area of paved terracing perfect for outdoor entertaining and a level lawn, enclosed by high timber fencing.
EPC Rating = A
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
11 Park Well, Hexham, NE46
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hexham Station1.2 miles
- Corbridge Station1.9 miles
- Riding Mill Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Under new rules from the government, estate and letting agents in England can now return to work. This is plainly excellent news. Galbraith will be to working within the recommended guidelines and taking into consideration concerns of colleagues and customers by acting in a responsible and safe manner.
Safety of course is paramount. We have the technology in place to facilitate market appraisals and viewings on a virtual basis if this
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEX200094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Hexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.