2 Varsity House, The Lace Market
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 6 Bedroom Property
- Under 1 mile from NTU Campus
- Bills Inc
- Internet Inc. up to 150 MB speeds
- Newly Renovated
- Available Summer 2021
- £130 pp pw
- 51 week lease
- EPC Rating C
All tenants will have the use of a market-leading internet service from Glide. Glide's superfast broadband & 24-hour multi-lingual service provides expected speeds of 150 Mb per user
Additional benefits of being a tenant at Varsity City & FHP Student Living include;
- Free Contents Insurance (key features including covering core room cover, electrical goods & accidental tenant damage)
- End of tenancy Clean providing a more relaxing move in/move out process
Each flat will include a 50'' TV in the living room with fabric sofa's and armchairs. The kitchen will include an oven & hob, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster with each flat also having its own washing machine.
Available rooms within 6-bedroom flats and quoting rents for 21/22,
- En-suite Rooms - Start from £139 pp pw - each bedroom contains its own bathroom, double bed with storage through chests and/or wardrobes, a desk and chair.
- Non en-suite rooms - £135 pp pw - each bedroom shares 2 spacious bathrooms, with the room benefitting from a double bed with storage underneath, wardrobe and/or chests, a desk and chair.
Your tenancy will be managed by FHP Student Living. FHP Student Living are an ANUK accredited agency, a branch of Unipol's national code offering tenants a dedicated 24 hour service with a manned office 10 minutes from site, caretaker and emergency out of hors contractor ensuring tenants have peace of mind when maintenance is required. We have experience of managing over 500 beds of Purpose Built Student Accommodation.
Deposits of £500 per person with leases available for 51 weeks for the 21/22 academic year. Book your viewing on - option 4
BrochuresVarsity City Broc...
2 Varsity House, The Lace Market
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Nottingham Station0.3 miles
About the agent
FHP Living is an agency specialising in the sale and lettings of properties in the Park Estate, Mapperley Park, Nottingham City Centre & West Bridgford.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431009917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, Nottingham - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.