Fairfax Court, York, YO24 4HS
- Residents' lounge
- Communal Laundry
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- CCTV door entry system ( linked to owner TV )
- Development Manager
- Lift to all floors
- Guest Suite
- Minimum Age 60
- Lease - 125 YEARS FROM 2000
- Service Charge £2226.48 Ground Rent £TBC
Front door with security spyhole leads to the
With ceiling light point. Smoke detector. Ceiling lights. Careline emergency intercom with pull cord. Airing cupboard housing the insulated hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater and electric meters.
Electric night storage heater. Power points. TV aerial point. Emergency pull cord. Night storage heater, telephone point and TV aerial point. Ceiling light, power points.
Tiled and fitted with wall and base units. Single drainer sink unit. Work tops. Built in oven and hob with overhead extractor hood. Spaces for fridge & freezer. Wall heater fan. Emergency pull cord.
Built in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf. Electric night storage heater. Power points. Wall light points. Emergency pull cord. Telephone point. T V point.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising bath with hand grips and shower over. WC with low level flush. Vanity unit. Extractor fan. Wall mounted electric heater. Emergency push button.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Fairfax Court, York, YO24 4HS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station1.1 miles
- Poppleton Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10305293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.