- Private Garden
- Modern Finish
- Close to Town Centre
- Tenant In Situ
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Currently tenanted, with an annual rental income of £5760, there are no service charges or ground rent, meaning that there is a healthy 5.8% yield.
SITTING ROOM 11' 8" x 11' 9" (3.575m x 3.6m) The communal outside front door leads into a small hallway, from which the private front door for Flat A opens and leads into a small hall with a door into the good-sized sitting room.
The room has neutral decor and carpet.
There is an electric fireplace plus panel heater.
BEDROOM 11' 8" x 12' 0" (3.575m x 3.675m) The small hall also leads into the double bedroom with front aspect double glazed bay window.
Neutral decor and carpet.
Electric panel heater.
KITCHEN 7' 10" x 11' 1" (2.4m x 3.4m) A doorway from the sitting room leads into the galley-style modern fitted kitchen.
There are wood-effect laminate fitted units and a black laminate worktop.
Neutral decor and stone-effect vinyl flooring.
Integrated oven and ceramic hob.
Double glazed door to rear garden.
BATHROOM 7' 10" x 3' 8" (2.4m x 1.125m) To the rear of the kitchen is the bathroom which benefits from a modern white suite.
2 double glazed windows to the rear.
Electric fan heater.
GARDEN From the kitchen there is access to the private garden to the rear of the flat.
The garden is paved with border areas.
BrochuresSales Brochure - ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station1.3 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station1.7 miles
- Thornford Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Located on Princes Street in the busy town centre, Martin & Co Yeovil is a locally-owned franchise of a nationwide chain of estate and letting agents.
Backed by the 25 years extensive experience in the property market of Martin & Co (UK) Ltd, the Yeovil office are happy to be able to offer the expert advice expected of an agent dedicated to the local market, people and area. Martin & Co Yeovil offer an unrivalled service to sellers, buyers, landlords, tenants and property investors.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100649002792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.