1 Agnes Street, Limehouse, E14
- Two double bedrooms
- Duplex apartment
- Off-street parking
- Well connected to DLR, Underground and bus routes
- Modernized throughout
- Surrounded by a plethora of shops and amenities
- Tenure; Leasehold 83 years
- Ground rent £300 per annum
- *AVAILABLE TO VIEW 7 DAYS A WEEK*
This well-proportioned two bedroom apartment is spread over two levels, including a bathroom both upstairs and downstairs. The upstairs contains a sleek kitchen which is bright and airy with leafy Mile End Park views. Downstairs, there is the master bedroom and a second bedroom which has an adjoining en-suite, this room also benefits from convenient French doors that can double as a secondary entrance . With off-street parking this property is a rarity.
This excellently located property is well connected to central London and within walking distance of Canary Wharf. With only a six minute walk to Westferry DLR Station, 15 minute walk to Mile End Underground Station and Limehouse DLR Station only ten minutes. The flat is surrounded by a plethora of shops, bars, restaurants and even a leisure centre just a four minute walk away.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
1 Agnes Street, Limehouse, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westferry Station0.4 miles
- Limehouse Station0.5 miles
- Langdon Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Ernest-Brooks International is a benchmark setting global property brokerage offering specialist real estate services to clients owning, occupying or investing within the city of London's property market.
Headquartered in London; we currently have four offices in three countries, meaning, that we are present in areas ensuring maximum exposure for our clients assets. We aim to provide an unrivalled service based on honest and direct knowledge paired with a forward thinking marketing stra
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN201186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.