Queens Terrace, Southampton
- SEMI DETACHED DUPLEX
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE BALCONY &GARDEN
- HIGH QUALITY FINISH THROUGHOUTHELP TO BUY AVAILABLE -
- BUY WITH ONLY 5% DEPOSIT
- READY EARLY 2021
- RESERVE OFF PLAN NOW
- PARKING PERMIT INCLUDED
COMING SOON -BESPOKE PAIR of SEMI DETACHED DUPLEX's TUCKED AWAY IN THE HEART OF SOUTHAMPTON- Don't miss out on these stunning homes each with full width balcony, 2 double bedrooms, 2 years parking permit & HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - ask for more details LEGAL FEES PAID
Seafarers has been designed with today's modern lifestyle in mind, with high quality finishes, fully integrated kitchens and modern sleek shower rooms.
Known as the cruise capital of Europe, Southampton has a strong connection with Seafaring and the sea. The site is close to the famous Southampton Docks, and is on the site of the old "Mission of Seafarers" which has been welcoming sailors to the port of Southampton for many years.
Just half a mile from the site there are two shopping centres, an IKEA store, an impressive retail park, plus The Bargate and The Westquay Centre, which have something for everyone from high street shops and eateries to the luxurious multi-screen Cinema De Lux.
A short walk will bring you to the picturesque Ocean Village Marina which is home to more bars and restaurants, making it the perfect location to enjoy a mid-morning coffee or a relaxing drink at the end of the day whilst over-looking the thriving marina.
Steps To Communal Front Door
Communal Hall For Both Duplex
Private Entrance Hall
Open Plan Living Room
Integrated Open Plan Kitchen
Stairs To First Floor
Secure Bicycle & Bin Stores
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Queens Terrace, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station0.9 miles
- Woolston Station1.0 miles
- Sholing Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Southampton Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Southampton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU113073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.