Rotherfield Garth, Harpsden Way, Henley-on-Thames, RG9
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 reception rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- New Build
- New Development
- Private Parking
The staircase leads onto a spacious landing. The impressive principal bedroom suite overlooks the garden with a fully fitted dressing room and en suite bathroom with bath and large walk-in shower. There are three further double bedrooms with en suites. Up another flight of stairs is a further double bedroom, a shower room and a reception room, ideal as a media room or a teenage den. The property benefits from underfloor heating on the ground and first floors. The property has had significant improvements by the current owners, including:
• Comprehensive home media installation, including 'Savant Home System' (not included but can be discussed)
• Security cameras, front and back (can be viewed remotely using Savant)
• Mood lighting controls in every room (also operated by Savant)
• Internal storage upgrades, including loft conversion
• Garage storage upgrade - new flooring and lighting in loft area
• Summer House by 'Julian Christian' and surrounding Koi pond
• Bespoke tree house and bridge by 'Handmade Hideaways'
• Bespoke “Beehive” Garden Store
• Large Potting shed with cedar shingle roof
• Landscaped garden design (details below) including feature lighting and automated irrigation system
Gardens and Grounds
The professionally designed landscaped garden benefits from a wide variety of mature trees and hedges offering privacy and seclusion. Extensive soft landscaping has created a wonderful extension to the main house with high quality lawns, wildflower meadows, rose beds and extensive planting throughout, including numerous box balls, a feature hydrangea border and a large rhododendron/azalea border to the rear. There is a large 'Yorkstone paving' terrace incorporating a feature pergola (with wiring and climbers) and a separate Summer House (with heating and lighting) surrounded by a stunning Koi pond, all ideal for al fresco entertaining. Gravel pathways cleverly separate the garden into zones (entertain, relax, work and play). The garden has also been designed with children in mind as there is a fantastic separately located treehouse play area. The property benefits from a double garage, set against a sweeping front drive and landscaped garden.
Rotherfield Garth occupies a sheltered, sequestered location which is accessed via a dedicated private entrance road. The immediate locale is considered locally to be of Henley-on-Thames most desirable residential areas. Situated to the south west of the town centre, Rotherfield Garth lies in an established residential area of quiet roads, many of which are private. The area also has a varied proliferation of mature trees, giving a tranquil, wooded atmosphere. A significant benefit of the location is the easy access into Henley-on-Thames. Rotherfield Garth is approximately one mile from the town centre, along a route which has pavements all of the way. This makes walking into town an easy, safe and leisurely stroll of approximately 15 minutes. Henley-on-Thames is, of course, famous for its annual regatt
Energy Performance Certificatesepcgraphepcdocument
Rotherfield Garth, Harpsden Way, Henley-on-Thames, RG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.7 miles
- Shiplake Station1.2 miles
- Wargrave Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Knight Frank residential teams are available for phone and video appointments. Market appraisals, home visits and viewings can still be undertaken with agreement of all parties and while strictly adhering to all social distancing and PPE guidance Recently, we have all been faced with unprecedented circumstances, and as we navigate these extraordinary times, it is not just an estate agent that you need, but a partner in property.
Our teams of experts are on hand to hel
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOT012089233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Henley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.