Carter Gate, NOTTINGHAM NG1
Fully furnished 2-bed flat with balcony offering a spacious and modern feel throughout.
Centrally located in the City Centre the recently refurbished property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
£104 per person per week (excluding bills) on a 51-week tenancy from August 2021. This includes high-speed broadband.
Excellent location for Nottingham Trent & Confetti building. Just a short walk to the City Centre and Motorpoint Arena, and the character and atmosphere of the Creative Quarter centred around the historic Lace Market and Hockley area.
Furnished double bedrooms with:
- Bed & mattress
- Wardrobe & drawers
- Desk & chair
Kitchen equipped with:
- Electric fan oven & 4-ring gas hob
- Fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- Modern base and wall units
Furnished lounge with:
- Coffee table
- Dining table & chairs
Bathroom with shower.
Regular bus services to all areas of Nottingham. Resident parking for one car is on a first come first served basis and cannot be guaranteed.
All tenants are required to provide a UK-based homeowner Guarantor. Without this we would require full rent for the Contract term in advance and an increased deposit of £500.
Call us now for further details and to book a viewing quoting ref 26CG
Carter Gate, NOTTINGHAM NG1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Nottingham Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 154400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nottingham Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.