- Modern 4/5 bedroom detached family home
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Kitchen, family room/bedroom 5, cloakroom
- Four good size first floor bedrooms
- En suite and family bathroom
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Cul-de-sac location
- 50ft rear garden with covered decked terrace
- Attached garage with own driveway
- EPC Rating: D
INTERACTIVE 360 TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
A great detached family home with the benefit of four/five bedrooms and situated in a small cul-de-sac. The accommodation includes entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, good size kitchen, family room/bedroom five, four good size first floor bedrooms, en suite shower room, family bathroom, attached garage with own driveway, enclosed rear garden extending approximately 50ft with covered timber decked terrace. Located within easy reach of Motorways M25, M4, M3 and London Heathrow Airport. Wraysbury and Staines mainline stations serve London Waterloo in approximately 35 minutes (from Staines). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. EPC Rating: D
entrance hall ♦ cloakroom ♦ lounge ♦ dining room ♦ kitchen ♦ family room/bedroom 5 ♦ four first floor bedrooms ♦ en suite shower room ♦ family bathroom ♦ attached garage ♦ own driveway ♦ 50ft rear garden ♦ decked terrace ♦ gas central heating ♦ double glazed windows ♦ EPC Rating: D
Just a short drive to the centre of Wraysbury village with all the amenities that one could ask for including charming country pubs, local post office, dry cleaners, pharmacy, hardware shop, newsagent, Italian Deli and Co-op. Wraysbury offers a unique opportunity to those seeking to combine traditional values of a village environment together with the accessibility and convenience of modern day living. Also just a short drive of Staines town centre which provides an excellent array of shopping facilities, restaurants and cinema. Ideal for commuters with Wraysbury and Staines stations providing direct links into Windsor & London Waterloo, together with easy access of Motorways M25, M4, M3 and London Heathrow Airport.
Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead. Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1RF
Council Tax Band: F
Payable for 2020/21: £2,023.57
Strictly by appointment via B.S. Bennett Estate Agents. Telephone
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wraysbury Station1.0 miles
- Egham Station1.0 miles
- Staines Station1.9 miles
About the agent
We all know that when it comes to moving home it can be a very stressful time. That’s why at B.S. Bennett we aim to take that stress away from you by offering exceptional service and advice. We often go above the call of duty to make sure that our clients have the peace of mind that their property is in the best possible hands.
Our family run office has over 50 years of joint experience, we are passionate about all aspects of the business and make sure that we maintain the reputation w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BSWRA_613038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B. S. Bennett, Wraysbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.