Tabley Road, Knutsford.
- A well presented 1st floor retirement apartment
- 1 Bedroom
- Recently refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Good position within the development overlooking The Heath
- EPC Band C
- Full 360 degree tour available.
This particular apartment occupies an excellent location within the development being close to the stairs and lift on the first floor but also having a sunny southerly aspect with views towards The Heath.
Notably, both the kitchen and bathroom have been replaced in recent years and are appointed to a high specification in 'as new' condition. In addition, the apartment has been decorated with good quality carpets throughout and is ready for immediate occupation.
The arrangement of the accommodation is briefly as follows: Entrance hall with a comprehensive range of built in storage, Lounge/Dining Room (17'7 x 10'4) with attractive feature fireplace and window with views towards The Heath, Kitchen (6'10 x 6'10) with a range of fitted base and wall units, electric double oven and 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor hood above. The Bedroom (14'4 x 8'9) has two fitted wardrobes and window to the front.
The development has excellent facilities including a residents lounge with kitchen, laundry and on-site house manager. In addition, the property is served by emergency call alarms linked to Careline. Beechwood stands within well maintained communal gardens with a car park to the front and side.
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Economy 7 night storage heaters are installed. We must advise that none of the fixtures or fittings have been tested. Purchasers are advised to make their own enquires. Tenure - we are informed is leasehold subject to a ground rent of £67 annually. Service charge - a service charge is payable and we are informed this is currently £2587.44 (paid monthly by direct debit). Buyers are advised to verify the service charge amount via their legal representative prior to purchase . EPC Band C.
The occupants of the property must be aged 60 years or over.
Viewings - via the agents on - We can also provide a full 360 degree virtual tour.
Tabley Road, Knutsford.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knutsford Station0.5 miles
- Mobberley Station2.5 miles
- Plumley Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Meller Braggins is an effective, proactive one-stop-shop solution for all your property needs whether buying, selling or letting your property on the open market or buying and selling at auction. You can trust our extensive experience, in depth local knowledge and extensive range of services, all tailored to your needs.
Richard Greenham and Simon Middleton operate Meller Braggins with the assistance of an excellent support team, they have many years of experience dealing with property s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 015267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meller Braggins, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.