Grammar School Gardens, Ormskirk
- Mews-Style Property
- Three Bedroom Master with En-Suite
- Circa 1359 Square Feet
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen with Recently Added Orangery and Lantern Rooflight
- Beautifully Manicured Rear Patio Area
- Detached Single Garage
- Ideally Situated to Local Amenities
- Conveniently Located for the Commuter
Accessed via the front entrance porch, one is received into a spacious and modern main entrance hallway. To the front of the property is located the ground floor main lounge, which boasts stunning plantation shutters, designer living flame inset feature fireplace and high level of neutral décor. The property flows through to the extended rear open plan dining kitchen with recently added orangery and beautiful lantern rooflight, flooding this modern space in an abundance of natural light. Bespoke high-end kitchen cabinetry, comprehensive selection of high-end integrated appliances and premium granite work-surfaces combine masterfully to create a truly unique and premium kitchen. To the first floor resides a second large lounge, again finished to exacting standards and with an attractive Juliet balcony. The main family bathroom resides on this level, fully tiled and finished in a stunning artistic design. The third double bedroom with fully integrated wardrobes completes the first-floor accommodation. The second floor provides two further double bedrooms, both of which house fully integrated wardrobes and storage solutions, with the master enjoying lavish en-suite bathroom facilities.
Externally, the property provides a beautifully manicured rear patio area which is both private and externally lit, creating a pleasant place to dine al-fresco. The accommodation is completed with a detached single garage which is also utilised as a utility room. Extending to a generous 1521 square foot of ultra-modern and stylish living accommodation, no expense has been spared in completely renovating and designing this bespoke, one of a kind property. Internal inspection is highly advised to fully appreciate all that this premium property has to offer.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Grammar School Gardens, Ormskirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ormskirk Station0.3 miles
- Aughton Park Station1.0 miles
- Town Green Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9935547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.