The Glen, Northwood
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Refurbished throughout to a high standard
- Spacious lounge/dining room with access to private terrace
- Cream gloss kitchen with granite work surfaces
- Main bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Two further bedrooms
- Shower room
- Beautifully presented in excellent decorative order
- Gas central heating/double glazing
- Residents Parking
- Attractive communal gardens
Spacious lounge/dining room measuring 24' x 12' with access to the private terrace. A cream gloss kitchen with granite work surfaces, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge freezer and ceramic glass electric hob and oven. Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms, shower room. Gas central heating, double glazing and delightful communal gardens with residents parking. Offered unfurnished.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Glen, Northwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northwood Station0.3 miles
- Northwood Hills Station1.2 miles
- Moor Park Station1.3 miles
About the agent
We are an independent agency in the Pinner area established over 40 years ago. Our experienced team specialises in offering our clients a personal and professional service which deals with all procedures concerning letting. Our aim is to maintain the highest standards at all times.
We care about you and your property. We believe in expert advice, personal service and matching the right tenants with the right properties.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 41TG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paige and Petrook, Pinner . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.