Greenacre, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- 0.2 MILES TO OUTSTANDING SCHOOL
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
- 1.4 MILES TO STATION
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- NEW ELECTRIC FIREPLACE
- LARGE PRIVATE GREEN FOR GREENACRE RESIDENTS ONLY
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS/BUS STOPS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
IT ALSO COMES WITH A GARAGE
Overlooking the privately owned green, is this delightful 4 bedroom semi-detached house, which is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to shops, schools and local amenities.
The house has been owned by the current owners for over 50 years, and would make a wonderful family house as it has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large reception room and kitchen. There is a private garden at the rear which provides rear access and leads to the garage.
The property does require full modernisation, but offers much scope as a full loft conversion with Dormer is already in place on the top floor, and this includes an ensuite.
There is still potential to extend and reconfigure if required (STPP), including:
KITCHEN EXTENSION: extending out the kitchen (with bifolds and skylights) or making it open plan
SUMMERHOUSE: one could also build a summerhouse in the garden
FRONT PORCH: one could built a porch onto the front of the property, to include a WC
* 4 BEDROOMS
* 2 BATHROOMS (ONE ENSUITE)
* 1 DOUBLE RECEPTION ROOM
1.4 miles to Windsor and Eton Central Station
1.6 miles to Windsor & Eton Riverside Station
2.7 miles to Datchet Station
0.2 miles to Hilltop First school (Ofsted "Outstanding")
0.2 miles Dedworth Middle School
0.2 miles Dedworth Green First School
0.4 miles Clewer Green First School
0.5 miles Homer First School and Nursery
0.6 miles to St Edwards Middle school
0.6 miles to St Edward's Catholic First School (Ofsted "outstanding")
0.6 miles Windsor Girls
0.7 miles Oakfield First School
1 mile Windsor Boys
EPC Rating: Band E
Council tax: Band D (£1,395.60 for 2020/21)
The Green opposite is privately owned by Greenacre residents
New Fireplace installed in Jan 2020 (costing circa £1000)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Greenacre, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station1.4 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station1.6 miles
- Datchet Station2.7 miles
About the agent
SLM is a new, independent and family owned firm, fun by a father and daughter team, based in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. Although this company is newly registered, our family have built up a very credible reputation in Central London over the last 80 years, working in residential and commercial property sales and rentals, and so we felt the time was right to expand our business to the home counties.
Our main specialism is selling residential property, however we offer the unique b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference sale47. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SLM Property, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.