Lowestoft Street, Rusholme, M14 7PU
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July & August
- Available 1st of July 2021
- Bills Included
Reserve your property for as little as £100 per tenant
Newly renovated traditional Victorian 3 Double bed terraced house. The property is located in a popular residential area close to local shops and just 10 minutes drive from the city center. The property is deceptively spacious with an open plan kitchen/reception room and three good sized double bedrooms.
The property has undergone a major renovation. Newly plastered/Painted and new furniture viewing highly recommended.
This house is well presented and has been specially developed with attention to the specific needs of students/Professionals.
Available from next academic year 1st of July 2021
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 3 min, 0.2 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
12 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
25 Minutes walk to Manchester University
- ATM / Cash Machines
- Restaurants & Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
- CURRY MILE
Lowestoft Street, Rusholme, M14 7PU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mauldeth Road Station1.4 miles
- Withington Tram Stop1.5 miles
- Ardwick Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Buraq Estates aims to deliver a highly professional and efficient residential sales, lettings and management service to landlords and tenants in Manchester. Whilst embracing the principles of customer care, our aim is to provide unrivalled expertise in our market place, backed by a team of fully dedicated professionals and extensive property marketing.
Our fully focused team of friendly and courteous staff will assist you fully in the process of finding the most suitable property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 104428-10509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.