Kiln Road, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16
- Five bedroom detached house
- Sought after location
- Must be viewed to be appreciated
- Stunning kitchen/diner
- Generous sized lounge
- Over 3rd of an acre plot
- Two bathrooms plus WC
- Utility room
- Garage and off street parking for multiple vehicles
You enter the property through a composite front door into a generous hallway with stairs to the first floor and lower levels plus doors to principle rooms. The ground level accommodation then consists of two double bedrooms, a stunning kitchen/dining/family room, WC and a formal dining room. On the lower level there is a generous lounge with two sets of French doors leading to the garden and a fitted four piece bathroom. On the first floor there are three further double bedrooms and a fitted family bathroom. Stretching over 3000 sq. ft this unique property must be viewed in person to entirely appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The property is situated on one of Fareham's most sought after roads and is situated on a plot of over a 3rd of an acre. To the front aspect is a block paved drive offering off street parking for multiple vehicles and access to the garage. To the rear of the property is a sizable rear garden which adjacent to the kitchen/diner is a beautifully landscaped area with paved patios and pathways. a laid lawn and raised beds. Further from here are further tiers leading down to a home growing area and wild gardens with endless potential.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Kiln Road, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station0.9 miles
- Swanwick Station3.1 miles
- Portchester Station3.3 miles
About the agent
A family firm you can trust.
Chapplins Fareham is a "family run" firm of independent estate agents opened in January 2002 by Clive Bryant and Beverley Green. Clive & Beverley have worked in estate agency since the late 80's and have a wealth of expertise in the industry.
Chapplins as a group have five offices across the south including Fareham, Havant, Waterlooville, Liss and Bordon. They are all run as separate cost centres and are owned
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NCF040162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chapplins Estate Agents, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.