Leadon Bank, Orchard Lane, Ledbury, HR8
- Set within walking distance of Ledbury town centre.
- Second Floor Retirement Apartment.
- Double Bedroom.
- Wide range of on-site facilities.
- Well stocked communal garden.
The property is situated within walking distance of Ledbury town centre which offers a comprehensive range of facilities and amenities to include shops, post office, many leisure activities, mainline railway station and regular bus service.
The larger centres of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately 16 miles distant and the M50/M5 motorway network can be found some four miles to the south of the town.
Situation and Description
46 Leadon Bank is situated on the second floor stairs, of a very popular retirement complex ,which offers a very comprehensive range of on-site facilities to include, Restaurant, Laundry Facilities, Communal Lounges, Hairdressers, Guest Suite, Mobility Scooter charging points and a comprehensive activity schedule for residents.
46 Leadon Bank
with useful built-in Storage Cupboard, power points, doors to:
12' 9" x 13' 2" (3.89m x 4.01m) with window to rear enjoying pleasant outlook, radiator, power points, television point, telephone point. Opening to:
8' 7" x 5' 11" (2.62m x 1.80m) with range of laminate worktops with cupboards and drawers under, inset stainless steel sink, built in ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, electric oven below, eye level wall cupboards, tiled splashbacks,
13' 5" x 13' 2" (4.09m x 4.01m) with window to rear with outlook over the gardens, T.V point, telephone point, radiator.
7' 4" x 7' 6" (2.24m x 2.29m) with fitted shower screen, inset wash basin with cupboards under, low flush w.c., shaver point, extractor fan, radiator.
Leadon Bank, Orchard Lane, Ledbury, HR8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ledbury Station0.3 miles
- Colwall Station4.0 miles
- Great Malvern Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Stooke, Hill & Walshe opened in 1992 and from our Hereford and Ledbury Offices we aim to provide you with a comprehensive property service. We concentrate on just you and your property needs – no gimics, just good, honest professional advice.
We are independent estate agents which means you can speak to Alister Walshe the owner of the company whenever you need to. We sell properties throughout Herefordshire but we can also provide professional valuations if required.
We offer ad
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18367174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stooke Hill & Walshe, Ledbury, Herefordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.