Ground floor flat just a short walk to town
- Ground floor apartment
- Short walk to town
- Close to Business Park & University
- Short walk to Galleria shopping & leisure centre
- Walk to train station
- Living room with Juliet balcony
- kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern combination boiler & double glazing
- Enclosed communal garden & private parking
- Chain free, immediate vacant possession
The property briefly comprises of entrance hall with security entryphone system, 15' living room with juliet balcony and opening to the kitchen which has integrated appliances, double bedroom, bathroom/wc. The property is double glazed and has a modern combination boiler. Outside there is a communal garden to the rear with bicycle shed. There is private allocated parking to the front. Keys held for viewing.
Communal Entrance Hall - Stairs to all floors, meter cupboard, door to:
Private Entrance Lobby - sensor light, private entrance door to:
Private Entrance Hall - Security entryphone, central heating thermostat, inset spotlights, alarm control panel, door to:
Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen -
Living Room - 4.60m x 3.12m (15'1 x 10'3) - Double glazed French doors with wing windows to front leading to the Juliet balcony, radiator, television, satellite and telephone points, wood effect floor, alarm sensor, opening to;
Kitchen - 2.51m x 2.18m (8'3 x 7'2) - Fitted with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and tiled splash back, inset one and a half bowl sink/drainer unit with mixer tap, inset four ring stainless steel hob with chimney style extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer, cupboard housing "Ideal" wall mounted combination boiler, inset spotlights, tiled floor, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom - 3.56m x 2.62m (11'8 x 8'7) - Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, wood effect floor, alarm sensor.
Bathroom/Wc - White suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower, glazed screen, , pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, mirror and shaver light over, complimentary tiled surround, dual flush wc, chrome effect heated towel rail, tiled floor, extractor fan, inset spotlights.
Communal Grounds - Patio area extending to a lawn, communal bicycle shed & bin/recycling store.
Private Parking - Providing private parking for one vehicle.
Leasehold - To be confirmed
BrochuresBrochureGround floor flat just a short walk to town
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Ground floor flat just a short walk to town
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station0.9 miles
- Welham Green Station2.1 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Mather Marshall is an independent, innovative and vibrant company specialising in residential property sales and lettings. We have four local offices all working together to sell your property. Providing you with four times more applicants than any of our competitors.
Mather Marshall is renowned for providing a professional service on a friendly level whilst being fully committed to delivering results.
With comprehensive experience, state of the art software packages and an in dep
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30169256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mather Marshall, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.